Vitamin A 1
Enhanced growth and resistance, anti – stress.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Increase body resistance, anti-stress, prevent soft shell diseases, curved body and opalescentmuscle of shrimp to help shrimps grow faster, firm meat:
- Shrimp post: 2 – 3 g/ 1 kg feed.
- Adult shrimp: 5 – 10 g/ 1 kg of feed.
- Prevention and treatment of vitamin A, D and E deficient disease, stunting, slow growth, bone and muscle degeneration, skin diseases of shrimps: 100 – 200 g/ 100 kg of feed.
- Stimulate egg production, enhance reproductive sperm and reproductive performance of parent shrimp: 100 g/50 – 100 kg of feed. Twice daily and twice weekly.
- Increase body resistance, anti-stress, help fish growth faster, firm meat:
- Fry and fingerlings: 50 – 75 g/ 25 kg feed.
- Adult fish: 125 – 250 g/ 25 kg of feed.
- Prevent and treat diseases lack of vitamin A, D and E, stunting, slow growth, bone and muscle degeneration, skin diseases of fish: 25 – 50g/ 25 kg for feed.
- Stimulate egg production, reproduce sperm and enhance reproductive performance of parent fish: 150 g/ 100 kg feed.Twice daily and twice weekly.
Net weight: 1 Kg
STORAGE: Store in shade and dry place, temperature below 30oC
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY.
Manufactured by: Asia Animal Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Address: 130, 1A National Road, Ba Lang Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City, Vietnam.
Phone: (+84)292.3913347 – 3913348 – Fax: (+84)292.3913349