INGREDIENTS: Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus sporogenes, maltodextrin.
Supply beneficial micro – organism for cattle and poultry.
– Inhibits the growth or killing of some micro-organisms, bacteria causing gastrointestinal tract.
– Helps balance the beneficial micro-organism in the intestinal tract, improving the digestive tract, especially in the case of prolonged antibiotic use because the number of beneficial bacteria is severely reduced.
– Helps prevent some common symptoms when digestive system is weakened such as diarrhea, constipation and intestinal spasm.
– The addition of beneficial bacteria will help to create a system of bacteria that is beneficial to the digestive system, provide more nutrients and help the immune system healthy.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Weaning piglets: 10 g/ 40 – 60 kg body weight. Mix with feed or dilute with drinking water then pump in to the mouth.
- Weaner pigs: 10 g/ 4 liters of water or 10 g/ 2 kg of feed.
- Fattening pigs and sow: 10 g/ 8 liters of water or 10 g/ 4 kg of feed.
- Chickens, ducks, quails: 1 g/ 1 – 2 liters water or 10 g/ 20 – 40 kg body weight.
Should be fed continuously during the feeding process to achieve good result. The product is mixed with water or diluted with feed should be used within one day.
Net weight: 100 g
STORAGE: Store in shade and dry place, temperature below 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Mfg.date – Exp.date – Lot: shown on the pack
Manufactured by: Asia Animal Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Address: 130, 1A National Road, Ba Lang Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City, Vietnam.
Phone: (+84).292.3913347 – 3913348 – Fax: (+84).292.3913349.