Ferric Ammonium Citrate
- Supply iron.
- Prevent and treat iron deficiency, anemia due to parasitic infection, bleeding, malnutrition.
- Maintain optimal concentration of red blood cell, provide important factors for the hemoglobin production.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Directly oral administration.
- Dairy cows: 5 ml/ day, 2 time/ week.
- Calves (7 days after birth): 1 ml/ day.
- Goat, sheep: 3 – 6 ml/day, 5 – 7 days.
- Racing horses: 5 ml/ day. Once or twice a week.
- Dog and cat: 2 – 4ml/ day, 5 – 7 days.
Actual volume: 30 ml
STORAGE: Store in shade and dry place, temperature below 30oC
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.
Manufactured by: Asia Animal Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Address: 130, 1A National Road, Ba Lang Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho city, Vietnam.