Asia Veterinary Medicine Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing veterinary drugs according to GMP – WHO standards. Due to the need of expansion and development, the Company needs to recruit personnel for the following positions:
– Importing and exporting raw materials and accessories according to delivery documents and parts’ requirements.
-Check the validity of invoices and documents before doing Import / Export.
– Manage materials in stock, track import and export, inventory of raw materials.
– Statistics, collating, reporting data for management levels, accounting departments …
– Ensure all goods must have a minimum inventory level. If the quantity of imported / exported goods fluctuates, ρ must propose to the management level to deal with it.
– Job details will be discussed specifically when being interviewed.
-Male, female well graduated from University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Chemistry, Economics or Accounting ..
– Proficient in office informatics skills (Word, Excel).
– Diligent, careful, withstand the pressure of work.
-Priority is given to candidates with experience in the warehouse.
2. STAFF OF QUALITY ASSURANCE: IPC POSITION:
– Check the compliance with GMP-WHO in the factory.
– Take samples of semi-finished products, finished products and send them to the QC department.
– Checking and controlling all stages in production.
– Record the work done in the Control Manual.
– Responsible for the assigned work.
– Specific job exchanged during the interview.
– Male / Female Graduated from University, College of Pharmacy, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Veterinary Medicine.
– Fluency in information technology office.
– Good communication and information skills.
– Ability: working independently and in groups, organizing scientific work, sharp.
– Candidates have experience working in the field of production and testing
3. STAFF PRODUCTION LINE
– Prepare the necessary materials for production, ensuring the correct standards.
– Use of machines in production.
– Control the quality of input materials, packaging materials, containers, brands … to ensure that finished products reach quality standards.
Implement and control effective cleaning in the production area.
– Identifying potential hazards in the manufacturing sector, proposing preventive measures to minimize risks.
– Job detail will be exchanged in the interview.
– Male from 22 – 35 years old.
– Graduated Intermediate or higher in Pharmacy, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent fields.
– Have a sense of responsibility, attachment, good communication, take initiative at work.
– Problem-solving skills.
5. Unskilled labor:
Nam graduated from high school. Age from 18-35 years old.
Work in factory.
In good health, diligent.
Understand the pressure of work.
Flexible, adaptable to good working environment.
Job details will be discussed in detail when interviewed.
-The company will bring its employees a professional and dynamic working environment.
– Remuneration worthy of professional capacity and work efficiency.
-Social welfare regimes: Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance are prescribed by the State.
– Bonuses on holidays, New Year, 13 salary according to the company’s regulations.
– Visiting vacation every year.
-When received, the application will be notarized.
– Submit the application by mail: email@example.com or submit directly to 130 National Highway 1A, P.Ba Lang, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City
Tel: 0292 3913347 – 3913348 – office hours
– Deadline to receive applications: December 20, 2020
– Only interviewing satisfactory records and not returning the records.