Asia Animal Pharmaceutical CO.Ltd specializes in manufacturing veterinary drugs according to GMP – WHO standards. Due to the need of expansion and development, the Company needs to recruit personnel for the following positions:
– Import and export of raw materials, packaging according to delivery documents and parts requirements.
-Check the validity of invoices and documents before doing Import / Export.
– Manage, track import and export inventory.
– Statistics, collating, reporting data for management levels, accounting departments …
– Ensure all goods must have a minimum inventory level. If the quantity of imported / exported goods fluctuates, ρ must propose to management level to deal with it.
-Priority is given to candidates with experience in management, storekeeper …
– Job details will be discussed specifically when being interviewed.
-Good University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Chemistry, Economics or Accounting ..
– Proficient in office informatics skills (Word, Excel).
– Diligent, careful, withstand the pressure of work.
2. MACHINE OPERATION STAFF
– Prepare the necessary materials for production, ensuring the correct standards.
– Use of machines in production.
– Control the quality of input materials, packaging materials, containers, brands … to ensure that finished products reach quality standards.
Implement and control effective cleaning in the production area.
– Identifying potential hazards in the manufacturing sector, proposing preventive measures to minimize risks.
– Job detail will be exchanged in the interview.
– Graduated from Intermediate or higher majoring in Pharmacy, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent fields.
– Have a sense of responsibility, attachment, good communication, take initiative at work.
– Problem-solving skills.
3. UNIVERSAL LABOR:
-High school graduation.
– Work in the factory.
– In good health, diligent.
– Under the pressure of work.
– Flexible, adaptable to the working environment.
– Job details will be discussed in detail when being interviewed
4. STAFF STAFF
– Cleaning up the assigned area.
-Good health, diligent, clean.
– Job details will be discussed specifically when interviewed
* BENEFITS TO ENJOY:
-The company will bring its employees a professional and dynamic working environment.
– Remuneration worthy of professional capacity and work efficiency.
-Social welfare regimes: Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance are prescribed by the State.
– Bonuses on holidays, New Year, 13 salary according to the company’s regulations.
– Visiting vacation every year.
* DOCUMENTS INCLUDE:
– Specify: POSITION WANT TO APPLY (top of mail or cover of resume)
– Job application (sdt contact)
-When received, the application will be notarized.
– Submit the application via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit directly to 130 National Highway 1A, P.Ba Lang, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City
Tel: 0292 3913347 – 3913348 – office hours
HOTLINE: 1900 986834
– Deadline to receive applications: 13/03/2021
– Only interviewing satisfactory records and not returning the records.