- Prevent and curative treatment of vitamin A, D3, E deficiencies in farm animals.
- Indicatied in bone malformations, disorders caused by low calciumlevel in the organism, decrease in fertility and as a protector of epithelia in pneumonic and diarrhea processes, micrococcal infections
- Supportive treatment of poor libido sexualis in males, myodystrophy in lambs and calves; replenishment of vitamin reserves before giving birth and at new-born animals, especially in exposed zoohygienic and dietetc condition.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
By intramuscular injection, single administration. Repeat after 3 week.
- Rabbits: 1 – 2 ml/ animal.
- Sheep, goats: 3– 5 ml/ animal.
- Adult cattle: 10 – 15 ml/ animal.
- Dog, cat: 0.2 – 0.5 ml/ animal.
- Poultry: 0.1 – 0.2 ml/ animal. Or can be dissolve with water for drink: 1 ml / 2 – 3 liters of drinking water per day.
Actual volume: 100 ml
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.
STORAGE: Store in shade and dry place, temperature below 30oC.
Mfg.date – Exp.date – Lot: shown on the pack.
Manufactured by: Asia Animal Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Address: 130, 1A National Road, Ba Lang Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City, Vietnam.