INGREDIENTS: Vitamin A, D3, E, Calcium pantothenate , B2, B1, B12, C, Acid folic, Cholin chloride , Zinc sulfate, DL -Methionine, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, colbalt sulfate.
- Supply nutritive factors such as essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals for fry and fingerlings.
- Increase growth rate and resistance against stresses.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION FOR USE:
- Nutritional supplement during the culture: 1 kg/ 100 – 200 kg feed, once a day.
- Fry and fingerlings: 125 – 200 g/ 25 kg of feed/ day, supplemented with fish feed will help the fish absorb the nutrients of the feed, promote the growth and development.
- Parent fish, fish: 75 – 125 g/ 25 kg of feed/ day, increasing resistance, pH stability during feeding.
- Increase growth rate and resistance against stresses: 125 – 200 g/ 25 kg of feed, 2 time/ day.
- Additional periodicity 2 – 3 days/ week. Approximately 1 month before harvest, daily feeding.
STORAGE: Store in shade and dry place, temperature below 30oC
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
Manufactured by: Asia Animal Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Address: 130, 1A National Road, Ba Lang Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City, Vietnam.