Prevention and treatment of different kinds of fungi, such as: Leptolegnia, Saprolegnia Sp. and Achlya sp.
Prevention and treatment of Ichthyophthyrius.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION FOR USE:
- Clean ponds, prevent fungi and microspore before culture time: 1 – 2 liters/ 1,000 m3of water, diluted with 10 – 15 liters of water and spread over pond surface in the morning before or after stocking 1 – 2 days.
- Treatment of fungi, microspore: 2- 3 liters/ 1,000 m3 of water, dilute with water and spread over the pond in the morning.
- Periodic use to prevent fungal infection: 1- 2 liters/ 1,000 – 1,500 m3, every 7 – 10 days in the morning.
- Prevention and treatment of fungal infections in the pond:
- For postlarvae shrimp: 1 ml/ 100 – 150 liters of water for 30 seconds/ day (water change or transfer to other tank).
- For fingerlings: 1 ml/ 100 liters of water (repeat treatment after 48 hours) or 2 ml/ 100 liters of water for 2 hours/ day (water change or transfer to other tank after 2 hours).
- Fish eggs: 1 ml/ 100 liters of water, 30 minutes per day (from fertilized egg stage until eye points appear) to limit fungal infection, increase hatching rate.
Actual Volume: 1 liter
STORAGE: Store in shade and dry place, temperature below 30oC
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
Manufactured by: Asia Animal Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Address: 130, 1A National Road, Ba Lang Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City, Vietnam.
Phone: (+84)292.3913347 – 3913348 – Fax: (+84)292.3913349