Levamisol is a synthetic anthelmintic for treatment and control of gastrointestinal worms and against lung worms in cattle, pig, calves, sheep, goats, poultry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration:
- Poultry: 5g per 5 kg body weight/ time.
- Pig, dog, cat, rabit: 5g per 10 kg body weight/ time.
- Cattle, goat, sheep: 5g per 10 – 12 kg body weight/ time.
- Young animals:every 2 months.
- Large animals: every 6 months.
STORAGE: Store in shade and dry place temperature below 30oC.
Net weight: 5 g
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.
Manufactured by: Asia Animal Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Address: 130, 1A National Road, Ba Lang Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho city, Vietnam.
Phone: (+84).292.3913347 – 3913348 – Fax: (+84).292.3913349.